This region of our lower abs more especially, the lower belly is a very difficult place to strengthen and flatten due to the fact, that is where the body stores almost all the excess fat.
No matter how much abdominal training we try, the lower abs, specifically the lower belly fat never seems to budge.
So, how do we get rid of belly fat and get muscle definitions to show in the lower abs?
The answer is simple. Just try this method:
- Every meal you consume should be a healthy diet food that burns belly fat.
- Try to do strength training or cardio workouts regularly. The Cardio workout is one of the best exercises to burn belly fat.
- Make sure you do the best lower abs workout.
By following these three methods above, you will lose your lower belly fat and get toned abs as you ever wanted.
you will lose your lower belly fat and get toned abs.
Finish this routine within 2-3 times a week, with at least 1 day of rest in between.
Below are the 5 Best Exercises for your Lower Ab
- Lie on your back with your feet together, legs broadened, and hands level on the floor alongside your sides.
- Raise your correct foot straight up to the roof and keep your left leg broadened and your left foot a couple of crawls off the floor. Somewhat lift up your upper middle off the floor to play out a crunch and switch leg.
- Continue shifting back and forth between your legs until the point that you finish 12 to 15 reps for every leg. Complete 2-3 sets add up to.
2. Rolling Planks
- Start in a plank position with your feet together with your forearms supporting your weight.
- Then twist your body to the right, return to the beginning position, then twist to the left. For added difficulty, extend your free hand to the sky as you roll to each side. This completes 1 rep.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps.
3. Reverse Crunch
- Lie on the floor with your lower back pressed to the ground, Extend your arms out flat to your sides.
- Try to lift your feet from the ground to the point where your both legs and feet are pointing straight towards the ceiling.
- When you are in this position, try to press your lower back on the floor as you tend to contract your abdominal muscles to lift your tailbone and butt off the ground. Ensure you don’t use momentum.
- Try to imagine yourself reaching the ceiling with your toes when you lift your legs. This should be done 12-15 reps for 2-3 sets.
4. Mountain Climbers
- Start in a pushup position with your arms extended.
- Then bring one knee forward to your chest while keeping your opposite leg straight, supporting your weight at your toes.
- Gently return your leg to the beginning position before repeating the movement with your other leg. This completes 1 rep.
- Do 3 sets of 10 reps, then go on to the next exercise.
5. Cross-Body Mountain Climbers
Get down into a press-up position along with your arms fully straight. Your body should frame a straight line from your shoulders to the lower leg.
Get your abs and lift your correct foot off the floor. Bring your correct knee toward your left shoulder.
Come back to the beginning position and rehash with your left leg. Keep rotating for 12-15 reps for every leg. keep your body straight and hips low consistently. Do them gradually at first and as you ace the move, get your speed. When you finish 12-15 reps on each side, rest, and complete 1-2 additional sets.
This lower abs exercise is genuinely simple straightforward to try and do, and you can do these activities anyplace and whenever!
It requires no exercise instrumentality – perhaps simply an exercise mat to get on for your comfort
Match this lower abdominal muscle exercise routine with a healthy ab diet, and do cardio frequently to induce lower abs to induce toned and show muscle definitions.
This plan is consists of an introductory guide, meal plans, exercise guide, shopping list, and many more files which will ultimately help you lose 15 pounds in just 15 days!
So these were just a few weight loss supplements to own throughout your diet. however the sole approach they’ll effectively assist you to melt off the fat if you mix them with a good weight loss plan!
If you enjoyed this post on The 5 Best Exercises for Lower Ab That Will Lose Your Pooch or have any questions, please leave a comment below and don’t forget to like and share. The buttons are just below!