7 Day Low Sugar Detox Diet Plan to Wean You Off the Sweet Stuff

 Anyone who has been on any sugar detox diet before will tell you that the first week is the hardest, but if you can remind yourself why you are on this diet, you are good to go. All carbohydrates are excluded throughout on this diet.

You’ll expertise sugar withdrawals throughout the three or fourth day that will embody the subsequent symptoms: irritability, cold-like symptoms, body aches, fatigue, nausea, accumulated cravings, headache and mood swings.

What Is Low Sugar Diet And Its Purpose

The purpose of this diet is to keep your energy levels and mood highly regulated by balancing blood sugar with right combination of foods.

If you follow this diet religiously (without cheating), then once the primary few days, your sugar cravings can cut back permanently. And by the tip of the week, they’ll be abundant lower along with your own grace.

Every meal has macromolecule, that diminishes the cravings by serving to keep blood glucose au fait.

The meals don’t embrace any hyper-processed starchy foods, like bagels, and bread, that is quickly digestible by our system and contribute to sugar cravings.

People who usually feed a hell ton of sugar, they could have dulled their style buds to the flavours of natural foods.

Things to remember once the plan is over?

After your diet, try to stick to your healthy habits forward and follow the 80:20 rule.

By following this rule, it means you are having 80% of what you eat during the plan out, and the other 20% can include sweet treats like chocolate, but the dark ones only.

Here Are The 7 Days Low Sugar Diet Plan

  1. Week 1

While on this sugar detox diet plan, you will not be taking anything that has sugar for the initial fourth day. This is the toughest day because you will be craving for sugar. When you notice this thought, just remember why you are on this detox, and you will see that the thought will go away

Day 1

  •  Breakfast:  Cheesy Spinach Baked Eggs
  •  Mid Morning Snack: Tamari Almonds
  • Lunch: Low Carb Cheesy Sweet Pepper Poppers, mixed green salad
  • Afternoon Snack: 3 hard-boiled eggs, yolks removed if desired
  • Dinner: Baked Stuffed Chicken & Spinach, Cucumber Tomato Feta salad

Snack if needed:1/4 cup part skim, low-fat ricotta cheese, 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, a few drops vanilla stevia

Day 2

  • Breakfast: Sun-dried Tomato Feta Frittata
  • Mid Morning Snack: leftover Tamari almonds
  • Lunch: Left Over Chicken & Spinach & pepper poppers
  • Afternoon Snack: Raw Veggies with Spinach Dip
  • Dinner: Asian Turkey Lettuce Cups (minus honey hoisin sauce), sauteed spinach, mushrooms, peppers

Snack if needed: 1 cheese stick

  1. Day 3

  • Breakfast: Peanut Butter Protein Smoothie(without protein powder)
  • Mid Morning Snack: 3 hard-boiled eggs, yolks removed
  • Lunch: Leftover Turkey Lettuce Cups, Tossed Mixed Green salad with cucumber, sweet peppers, tomatoes, dressed with extra virgin olive oil & vinegar
  • Afternoon Snack: leftover feta frittata
  • Dinner: Grilled Chicken with Fresh Herbs, Light Vegetable Soup

Snack if needed: Dairy Free Sugar-Free Vanilla Chia Pudding

Day 4

  • Breakfast: Sante Fe Frittata’s

Mid Morning Snack: 1 cheese stick

  • Lunch: Leftover grilled chicken to make Cilantro Chicken Salad
  • Afternoon Snack: No sugar added peanut butter or other nut butter on celery
  •  Dinner: Crock Pot Chicken & Bean Stew, Mini Zucchini cheese bites

Snack if needed: 1/2 cup low fat cottage cheese topped on cucumber slices

Day 5

  • Breakfast: Left Over Sante Fe Frittata’s
  • Mid Morning Snack: Spicy Mediterranean Feta Dip with raw veggies
  •  Lunch: leftover  Soup, Tossed Mixed Green salad with cucumber, sweet peppers, tomatoes, dressed with extra virgin olive oil & vinegar
  •  Afternoon Snack: cucumber tomato feta salad
  •  Dinner: Low Carb Cheesy Bread Sticks, Italian Green Bean Salad

 Snack if needed: Dairy Free Sugar-Free Vanilla Chia Pudding

Day 6

Breakfast: 2 poached eggs over wilted spinach, sautéed with olive oil, salt and fresh pepper, Serve with 1 piece of sprouted-grain toast with a little bit of butter.

Morning Snack:1 apple


  • ½ cup Golden Hummus
  • 2 slices aged white cheddar
  • 4 hard rye crackers
  • ½ cup cherry tomatoes
  • ½ cup sliced bell peppers

Evening Snack: ½ cup plain Greek yoghurt sprinkled with cinnamon and topped with ¼ cup of chopped walnuts 1 diced date

Dinner: Spring tofu scramble with a green salad (of your choice)

Day 7

Breakfast: Gluten-free buckwheat pancakes

Morning Snack: ½ cup organic cottage cheese topped with ½ cup thawed blueberries and ¼ cup of raw sunflower seeds

Lunch: Apple and walnut salad

Evening Snack: ½ cup Crispy Madras Chickpeas

Dinner: The grilled side of salmon with roasted vegetables and brown rice.



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here