Depression is an extremely common illness or mood disorder in which a person has a prolonged period of sadness, unhappiness, helplessness, hopelessness or worthlessness.
These feelings often get worse over some period of time, thereby, causing a person to have feelings of self-
The common symptoms and signs of depression:
- Appetite or weight changes.
- Sadness, anxiety, or “empty” feelings
- Insomnia or excessive sleeping
- Difficulties concentrating and indecisiveness
- Feelings of guilt
- Fatigue and loss of energy
- Suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts
- Feelings of hopelessness
- Irritability, restlessness
Luckily, nature has provided us with an incredibly effective natural spice, turmeric, which treats all kinds of diseases and conditions.
It is really helpful in the case of Alzheimer’s, prevents the breakdown of cells into cancerous cells, reduces the levels of LDL cholesterol in the body, cures skin cancer, and is beneficial in the case of liver issues, acidity, stomach disorders, and pains, diarrhea, arthritis, jaundice as well.
How turmeric cure depression
The main drug included in the treatment of depression is Prozac. However, it, as well as other drugs of the type on the market, have a serious side- effects, like suicidal effects, breathing difficulties, and bleeding in the stomach.
Researchers have found that turmeric’s active ingredient, curcumin, has the same effect in treating the major depressive disorder as fluoxetine (Prozac), but it does not cause any of its harmful adverse effects.
How to prepare turmeric lemonade?
There are so many ways to prepare turmeric lemonade but for this post, we’ll present to you a recipe for four servings.
The Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Serving Size: 3-4
- 4 cups cold filtered or sparkling water
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated or powdered turmeric
- 4 teaspoons 100% maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 lemon or lime
- Orange juice (optional)
1. Combine all the ingredients in a container and mix.
2. Then serve this drink with pieces of lemon.
Benefits of turmeric
- It helps to improve the immunity which improves the absorption of the nutritional ingredients.
- It is loaded with antioxidants
- It has potent anti-inflammatory benefits
- It fights depression
- It reduces the risk of developing heart disease
Turmeric does not have any side effects and can even be consumed on a daily basis without any problem.
Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days – Using The Red Tea Detox
The Red Tea Detox is a brand-new cleansing program that detoxifies the body and sheds pounds quickly and safely. It allows almost anyone to lose 14lbs in just a matter of weeks.
Who Created This Red Tea Detox Program?
The Red Tea Detox is created by Liz Swann Miller and she is a six-time best-selling author with over 10 years of experience as a practicing Naturopath (ND). Liz herself, has lost a total of 41 pounds thanks to the red tea.
She discovered the unique recipe for this energizing tea, the foundation of the program, during her travels deep into the heart of Africa. And best of all, the ingredients are so common they can be found in virtually any store.
The Red Tea Detox is reproduced in the Western world for the first time and this incredible tea is in the form of a fully digital product, making it available to customers instantaneously.
What You Will Get?
4 FREE Bonus Gifts Which Include :
- 100 Green Smoothie Recipes for Fat Loss Book
- 5 Detox Methods of Famous Celebrities Book
- 1 Month Free Private Consultation
- The Ultimate Superfoods Guide for Super Health Book
- Effortless Weight Loss Hypnosis Audio
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
If you enjoyed this post on Turmeric Lemonade: Recipe Which Cures Depression Better Than Prozac and Any Other Medication or have any questions, please leave a comment below.